January 7th, 2013 | Friends | Categories: Geolocation, Interactive, Mobile, Outdoor, Technology, Tool | Tags: interface, Mobile, RFID |
Disney announced a new bracelet-based system for park-goers: My Magic+. Green, glowing bracelets equipped with RFID technology, will soon allow Disney World visitors to make payments, receive alerts and better navigate the massive park. It will also collect more data about the people wearing them — and undoubtedly raise questions about privacy and the ethics of data collection in the process.
via New York Times
- Managing your privacy on Facebook
- Friend, follow Uganda’s gorillas on Facebook, Twitter
- Interesting Data Visualization For NYC
- Cotweet: PR management for the Post-digital age
- HTML5 demos, tutorials, and apps